One treatment that has been proven to help manage anxiety, stress and pain during addiction and mental health recovery is yoga. This is therapy that includes multiple techniques such as deep breathing, directed body postures and meditation.
Do you plan to enroll in one of our mental health disorder or addiction recovery treatment programs? If so, contact us here at Harmony Recovery Center in Charlotte, NC to find out more about how yoga can be implemented into your program.
Assisting with Addiction Treatment
Do you have a drug or alcohol addiction? No matter how long you have had this addiction, it is likely taking a toll on your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. The good news is that we have a way to help you through recovery. Yoga can assist you in your addiction recovery treatment program in numerous ways. Some of these ways include:
- Easing emotional pain to help bring happiness, joy and contentment back into your life
- Helping relieve physical pain, so you don’t feel the urge to drink or do drugs to cope with those pains
- Helping you to be more in the present moment, so you can be aware of your life now and not focus so much on the past
- Easing your worries about obstacles that come up in life (letting you just enjoy the moment you are in and be grateful for what you have)
These are just some of the many benefits of yoga when attending an addiction treatment program. Do you want to know more about how we can incorporate yoga into your treatment plan during the addiction treatment you receive from our facility? If so, we would love to hear fou today.
Using Yoga in Mental Health Disorder Treatment Programs
Do you have a mental health disorder? It could be PTSD, generalized anxiety disorder or any other form of mental health illness. No matter which one you have, our team is here to support you and help you through the management of this disorder.
We have various treatment programs that can help with mental health disorders. One of the services we offer that have been known to help is yoga. Some benefits of using yoga in mental health disorder treatment programs include:
- Easing anxiety, stress and depression
- Reducing paranoia
- Reducing agitation and irritability
- Helping you learn coping skills for negative emotions
- Teaching you how to handle obstacles that generally cause you to have negative emotions
These are only a few of the ways yoga can help you throughout your mental health disorder treatment program. If you have more questions about how yoga is incorporated into this type of treatment, please let us know. We will be happy to answer any of the questions you have.
Utilize Yoga Services in a Treatment Program Today
If you have an addiction or a mental health disorder, our team wants to provide you with all the treatments and therapies you need to have a more productive and successful recovery.
Contact us today to start your addiction or mental health disorder treatment program that includes yoga services here at Harmony Recovery Center in Charlotte, NC.
We have staff ready to take your call. We’re here to listen. Right now.
We Accept Most Insurance Plans!
Reach out right now
We Treat People, Not Problems
Don’t wait any longer to demand the best for yourself. Harmony Recovery Group believes in your future. Send a message to receive more information.