Admissions Process for our Charlotte Recovery Center
Harmony Recovery Center was established to deliver the Harmony brand of addiction treatment Charlotte NC deserves. We also offer top notch treatment for mental illnesses including depression, anxiety and PTSD. Our patient-centered approach extends to everything we do, including our admissions process.
We strive to make your experience with us as easy and pleasant as possible. We’re grateful for the opportunity to help make a real difference in your life or the life of someone you love. We take the responsibility of helping your or your loved one change their life very seriously and we consider it a privilege. Below you can read about how the admissions procedure works.
We have staff ready to take your call. We’re here to listen. Right now.
Entering treatment at our Charlotte recovery center begins with a phone call. Our friendly admissions staff will take the time to understand what you need help with. They will explain everything our program offers and answer your questions. If you’d like to use health insurance for treatment, we’ll conduct a confidential verification of benefits for you at this time.
All of your information is protected under the HIPAA law and this does not obligate you to anything. We can usually have your insurance checked and get through assessment and planning all in the same day. You will be well on your way to receiving the very best addiction treatment Charlotte NC has to offer. If you’re looking for help for mental illnesses, you will be in kind and capable hands at Harmony Recovery Center.
The next step is a brief assessment which can be conducted with the prospective patient over the phone. This usually only takes about 15 minutes. We will ask you some questions about your medical history and previous diagnoses. If you’re looking for help with drugs or alcohol, we will ask you to describe your use.
This is a time to be completely open and honest. There is nothing to be ashamed of. We treat everything from opiate addiction to lorazepam and alcohol use, so you won’t tell us anything we haven’t heard before! Remember, we understand and our #1 job is to help you. Help us do that by giving us the most complete and accurate information you can. This will help us to make sure you get the finest addiction treatment Charlotte NC can deliver.
The last stage of preparing for treatment is just a bit of planning. Once we determine our program is right for you, our director will approve your admission and we can move ahead. If you’re visiting us from out of town we will coordinate with your travel plans. We can pick you up right from Charlotte Douglas Airport (CLT), which is only 10 miles away from the Charlotte neighborhood where Harmony Recovery Center is located.
Once you know the date and approximate time you will admit, all that’s left to do is pack your belongings. You’ll want to be sure to check our pre-admissions checklist so that you don’t forget anything or bring anything that’s prohibited. There will be lots for you to do here, so don’t worry about staying entertained. Bringing some light reading material isn’t a bad idea though, especially if you have a long trip to get here. You can always call us if you have any questions at all about what to bring or the admissions process. We’re looking forward to meeting you and seeing what we can do to help. Below you’ll find that pre-admissions checklist we talked about. See you soon!
We’re standing by to take your questions. Contact us now.
What to Bring:
- State Issued Picture I.D. (Driver’s License or Passport )
- Insurance and Prescription Cards
- All medications (in original bottles )
- Please supply a credit card, reloadable debit card, or cash for toiletries, cigarettes ( if applicable ) and other items you may need to restock while you are here.
- Clothing appropriate for gym
- Personal Care items/toiletries: NO ALCOHOL-BASED PRODUCTS.
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses & appropriate accessories
- Comfortable, casual tops or T-shirts (clothing that promotes sex, drugs, alcohol, violence or offensive messages of any kind is prohibited.) No low cut, see through or skin tight shirts.
- Appropriate length shorts.
- Gym / workout clothes
- Appropriate undergarments must be worn at all times.
- Rain jacket, light sweater or warm coat (depending on time of year)
Items NOT to bring:
- Provocative clothing
- Perfume, cologne, body sprays or aerosol products of any kind.
- Mouthwash or any other products containing alcohol.
- Valuables (including jewelry)
- Addicting or narcotic medications including, but not limited to: Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, and Adderall
We Accept Most Insurance Plans!
Reach out right now
We Treat People, Not Problems
Don’t wait any longer to demand the best for yourself. Harmony Recovery Group believes in your future. Send a message to receive more information.