Are you struggling with an addiction? You might have had an addiction to alcohol or drugs for many years or this may be new for you. Either way, our Harmony Recovery Center team wants you to know that there are treatments available that can help you to turn things around.
One treatment that we offer is individual therapy. This is a common, but very effective, treatment for addiction and mental health disorders. During this type of treatment, the therapist will work with you to address symptoms you experience with the addiction and work on the parts of your life that the addiction affected. Then, you can work on those things and move forward with your recovery.
Essential Aspect for Your Recovery
Most people who try to overcome an addiction or mental health disorder on their own without any treatment usually relapse. We don’t want this to happen for you or anyone else which is why we highly recommend entering into our treatment programs. When you do this and receive services, such as individual therapy, you can have a better chance at recovering successfully.
Research shows that individual therapy is an essential aspect of recovery from addiction. There are many reasons for this. Some of these reasons include:
- Addresses emotional and mental aspects of your addiction
- Allows you to work with an experienced and trained therapist to unbury deep-seeded issues such as trauma
- After bringing issues to light, you can work on them with the support of the therapist
- Learn coping mechanisms to prevent relapse
- Set and achieve short-term and long-term recovery goals
- Learn how to structure your life in healthy ways
- Learn how to abstain from alcohol and drugs by dealing with triggers in better, healthier ways
You don’t have to go through your recovery on your own. In fact, our team wants to help you starting today.
Building a Strong Foundation for Your Recovery
When you attend our individual therapy sessions, you can start building a strong foundation for your recovery. The individual therapy services we provide can help you in numerous ways. Some of the benefits these sessions can provide to you include:
- Allowing you to create a more positive and healthy mindset
- Learn to accept that your addiction is a disease and it must be treated as such
- Addressing the causes of the addiction
- Learning why self-medication is not the answer to any problem
- Learning and practicing healthy life skills
- Learning how to make amends and heal relationships
These are just a few of the ways that individual therapy can help you to create a better life for yourself. Our team wants to help you begin your journey into recovery and it can start by working with a therapist during these sessions.
Expectations with Our Treatment Program
Throughout your stay in a treatment program here at Harmony Recovery Center NC, you will work with a trained addiction recovery specialists. You will also meet with a clinical therapist. Depending on which program you are in or which services you are receiving, sometimes, your family may come in for family counseling services.
Some other expectations that you can have for individual therapy sessions from our treatment center include:
- Getting one-on-one meetings with your therapist to focus on behavior modifications, recovery tools, and various recovery strategies
- Learning how to focus on yourself during your recovering lifestyle
- Therapist will work with you to identify and process trauma and other issues in your life
- Work through addictive behaviors and negative thoughts, so you can create a more positive and healthy recovering lifestyle
- Collaborate with your therapist to work through your recovery plan
- Being able to share any thoughts and feelings you have in a judgment-free zone
From this list, you can see that our team wants the best for you. We want to make sure you feel safe, comfortable and supported during your recovery journey. With the help of our trained and experienced therapists and your commitment to recovery, you can have a much brighter recovery.
Create A Solid Recovery with the Help of Individual Therapy Sessions
Are you struggling to get or stay clean from drugs or alcohol? Does it seem like a challenge every day to stick to healthy lifestyle habits? If so, you are not alone. There are so many others who are dealing with the same struggles that you are. There are people who have worked through similar issues and created a better life for themselves. One service that has been helpful is individual therapy. If you have any questions about how this service works or what other treatments you can receive for an addiction or mental health disorder, don’t hesitate to talk to our team about it.
Contact us here at Harmony Recovery Center NC today to enroll in our individual therapy services today.
We have staff ready to take your call. We’re here to listen. Right now.
We Accept Most Insurance Plans!
Reach out right now
We Treat People, Not Problems
Don’t wait any longer to demand the best for yourself. Harmony Recovery Group believes in your future. Send a message to receive more information.