There are millions of people around the world that struggle with PTSD. Unfortunately, with post-traumatic stress disorder, symptoms can range all over the place. For example, one hour you might struggle with being anxious and the next hour you may be extremely tired. Later in the day, you might be angry. The good news is that you can get the help you need in a trauma & PTSD treatment program here at Harmony Recovery Center.
As noted above, there are many symptoms that you might experience with PTSD. Some of the symptoms that we can help you with, here at Harmony Recovery Center, include:
- Flashbacks, intrusive thoughts, and nightmares
- Depression, memory loss, and anxiety
- Feelings of guilt or shame
- Irritability and tension
- Emotion regulation issues
- Physically or sexually acting out
- Fixating on the trauma
Our team can help you to work on and recognize the name of these feelings. From there, we can help you to overcome them and replace each one with a positive feeling. The process can take quite a while and it is different for everyone. However, we want you to know that our team is ready to help you overcome PTSD. Reach out to us to find out more about how we can do this.
If you decide that PTSD treatment is what you need, it may be a good idea to learn about some common modalities used in these types of treatment programs. Some modalities that might be included in your treatment plan include:
- Detoxification (getting alcohol or drugs out of your system)
- Residential treatment (you will stay at the treatment center throughout the length of your program)
- Outpatient treatment (you have the option to stay in partnered supportive housing outside the facility and go into the treatment center during your treatments)
- Other types of treatments (ex. yoga, meditation, 12 step assistance, stress management, co-occurring disorder treatment, and more)
Are you struggling with PTSD or other trauma-related issues? If so, our team wants to hear from you and start helping you as soon as possible.
In addition to going to a treatment program for PTSD, our team will also help you with aftercare planning. There are many things that this might entail. The main thing to remember is that when anyone is diagnosed with PTSD, they must maintain healthy coping and lifestyle skills to continue with their recovery. The recovery doesn’t end when you leave the treatment center. Some aftercare assistance we can help with includes:
- Outpatient therapy
- Relapse prevention tips (if you were abusing alcohol or drugs to cope with the PTSD)
- Receiving community support
- Helping you find a list of support groups in your area
These are only a few of the ways that we can help you to continue your recovery after you leave Harmony Recovery Center NC.
Are you struggling to deal with PTSD? If so, you aren’t alone. Contact us here today at Harmony Recovery Center. We would be happy to get you into a trauma & PTSD treatment program, so you can receive the help you need in overcoming PTSD.
We have staff ready to take your call. We’re here to listen. Right now.
We Accept Most Insurance Plans!
Reach out right now
We Treat People, Not Problems
Don’t wait any longer to demand the best for yourself. Harmony Recovery Group believes in your future. Send a message to receive more information.