There are so many treatments that have proven to be effective in helping people to overcome addiction and work through mental health issues. If you are struggling with either one of these things, we would like you to reach out to our team here at Harmony Recovery Center NC. One service that we would like to get you started with is group therapy.
Main Objectives of Group Therapy
Group therapy has helped millions of people to understand they aren’t alone. There are others who have addictions or mental health disorders. There are other people who have overcome these issues and created a better life.
Some of the main objectives of the group therapy sessions we offer at our recovery center include:
- Encouraging positive social interactions
- Learning that you and others want to pursue a life of recovery and happiness
- Exploring many recovery-related topics and discussing those topics with others who are in recovery
- Working on cognitive behaviors and the 12 steps
- Learning how to build a strong foundation to your recovery with the help and encouragement of others in the group
- Having a supportive and safe space to talk about your addiction and any problems you may be having
- Having others who can congratulate and support you on your recovery victories
- Learning how to change your negative thought patterns
- Talking with others who have similar goals as you do
- Making connections with others who are in recovery
- Feeling less alone as you know others are going through the same things you are
- Having people who will hold you accountable and you can hold them accountable, as well
- Being around people who have empathy toward you
As you can see, there are so many reasons why you should attend group therapy sessions here at Harmony Recovery Center NC. Our team wants you to receive addiction treatment services that will help you to create the strongest recovering lifestyle. We truly believe that group therapy can do this for you.
Group Therapy Benefits
You just read about the main objectives of group therapy. While those are some benefits of group therapy, there are specific benefits that you may want to know about, too. Some of these benefits include:
- Get the support you have been looking for in your recovery
- Having an opportunity to discuss your issues and get feedback from others who have experienced similar issues
- Applying tips from others who are in recovery to your own lifestyle
- Learning how to offer empowerment to others who are trying to overcome a struggle in their life
- Developing healthy relationships that can last even after you leave the treatment center
- Discussing personal issues with people who won’t judge you
When you are attending group therapy at our recovery center, you can receive many benefits such as the ones noted above. If you want to know about other benefits of this type of treatment, reach out to our team to discuss them.
Expectations in Group Therapy at Harmony Recovery Center NC
Are you looking to attend a treatment program at our recovery center? If so, we want you to know what to expect. Some of the expectations you can have here at Harmony Recovery Center NC include:
- Getting to work with trained therapists and addiction recovery specialists
- Talking about any issues you may have in a safe environment
- Discussing your personal life with others who get where you are coming from
- Working with others who won’t judge you
- Having a therapist that understands and empathizes with you
- Getting to participate in multiple group therapy sessions
- Being taught how to sustain your recovering lifestyle and new healthy habits
- Getting information about recovery from experienced therapists who have a personal history with addiction
- Learning about the 12 steps and/or other recovery-related principles
- Staying in a safe environment while you work on your recovery goals
These are some expectations that you can have while you receive group therapy treatment services here at Harmony Recovery Center. If you want to know more about this service, you can let us know today. A member of our team would be happy to talk to you about your concerns, questions or anything else you want to know about group therapy.
Get Into Group Therapy at Our Treatment Center Today
Millions of people struggle with addiction every single day. If you have an addiction, this does not mean you have to keep living with addictive behaviors. Here at Harmony Recovery Center NC, we offer addiction treatment services that can help you to overcome the addiction and create the life that you desire. One treatment that we encourage you to try is group therapy.
Contact us here at Harmony Recovery Center NC today to start group therapy in a treatment program.
We have staff ready to take your call. We’re here to listen. Right now.
We Accept Most Insurance Plans!
Reach out right now
We Treat People, Not Problems
Don’t wait any longer to demand the best for yourself. Harmony Recovery Group believes in your future. Send a message to receive more information.