Do you have an addiction to opioids? If so, our Harmony Recovery Center NC team wants you to know that we are available to help you. We know that things haven’t been easy for you lately. However, if you give us a call, we can help you find the best approach in your case for an addiction-free life. Our team can help you address your recovery needs and get you into the treatments that will best meet those needs. Today, we would like to share some of the common opioid addiction treatment options.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
One treatment that is effective in treating opioid addiction is medication-assisted treatment or MAT. Some things you may want to know about this treatment option include:
- Medication options available to help treat symptoms of detox
- Medications available to lower risk of relapse
- Some medications are used short-term and others you might need for longer
- Some medications that might be used include Vivitrol, Suboxone, and Naltrexone
If you need help to overcome opioid addiction, talk to someone here at Harmony Recovery Center. Once you have the assessment, we can determine whether you may need medication-assisted treatment.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Another option for overcoming opioid addiction is intensive outpatient treatment. Some things that you may want to know about this treatment include:
- Allows you to stay in sober living instead of at the rehab center
- Still allows you to have intensive treatment (often most days of the week with many hours of treatment each day)
- Increases the chances of overcoming addiction
- Often a great option for people who still need a lot of support after an inpatient addiction rehab stay
Does this sound like a treatment option that might fit your needs? If so, let us know today and we can enroll you in an intensive outpatient treatment program.
Partial Hospitalization Program
You might benefit from a partial hospitalization program, as well. Some things you may want to know about this program include:
- Receive intensive treatment where you stay at the rehab center most of the day and go home to the sober living community at night
- Comfortable clinical setting to help relax you while still providing the support you need
- Often a great option after the detox program if you can’t be in an inpatient program for some reason
- Highly structured program
Do you feel that receiving a lot of support throughout the day would be best for your recovery? If so, let us know. The partial hospitalization program may be best for you.
Some people attend an outpatient program. You may only receive therapy a couple of times a week for an hour or two each time with this option. If you feel that this is the only support you need at this time or you can’t participate in one of the other treatment programs for any reason, talk to us about that. We can get you going in the recovery process right away.
There are some alternative treatments that can help people to overcome opioid addiction, as well. Some of these include:
- 12 step facilitation therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Trauma Recovery/EMDR therapy
- Mindfulness meditation
- Adventure therapy
If you are looking for a more holistic treatment option, talk to us about these options today.
Get Opioid Addiction Treatment Today
Are you struggling with opioid addiction? If so, here at Harmony Recovery Center NC, we have many treatments that could help you to overcome the addictive lifestyle. Contact us today to get into a treatment program.