Our network of affiliated sober living programs in Charlotte operated by House of Harmony, LLC provides optional affordable, safe, clean, recovery-focused housing that is monitored and supervised 24/7. Our friendly admissions staff are standing by to take your call. You deserve the best sober living and drug rehab Charlotte NC has to offer. Begin your recovery with us.
House of Harmony’s sober living programs in Charlotte are designed to provide you with safe, clean, spacious and relaxed accommodations. Harmony Recovery Center works with most private insurance plans. Whether you are looking for help with lorazepam and alcohol or need MAT for opioid use disorder – We can help. Call today for a free, confidential verification of benefits.
Amenities At House of Harmony’s Sober Living Programs In Charlotte For Addiction Recovery
- Recently renovated, high-end residences
- Spacious gender-specific houses
- Semi-private rooms
- Fully furnished
- Located in safe residential communities / suburbs
- Single-family style residences
- 24/7 supervision by qualified and trained Behavioral Health Techs and House Managers
- Recovery coaches and peer support available 24/7
- On-site laundry
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet
- Spacious, clean and comfortable common areas
- High-quality, memory-foam mattresses for comfort
- All utilities and basic household supplies and housewares provided
- Sheets & linens provided
- Transportation to 12-step meetings (NA & AA)
- Daily Transportation to/from Harmony Recovery Center office / clinical facility
- Transportation to food shopping and other life-skill necessities
- In-service motivational speakers and 12-step activities
- Recreational Activities
- Outdoor Barbecues
- Solid and tight, family-like recovery community
- Affordable Rent: $400-$600 / month
- Flat screen Smart TVs in every room and common areas
To provide individualized, evidence-based treatment in a comfortable, compassionate and caring environment where patients can feel safe and are encouraged to live a life of sobriety. We will respect our patients’ rights and their dignity throughout their struggle from addiction to recovery. We will do this by adopting an environment of care, trust and responsibility for oneself and for others.
To set and maintain the highest standards of care by continuously improving and evolving our services in order to best meet and exceed our patients’ needs. We will provide our patients with maximum support during their journey to recovery, giving them an in-depth understanding of their addiction and their underlying condition while equipping them with the tools that will truly help them achieve a lasting sobriety. We believe in empowering individuals who have been living with the disease of addiction to grow into fully functioning members of the community along with seeing their own potential.
We Accept Most Insurance Plans!
Reach out right now
We Treat People, Not Problems
Don’t wait any longer to demand the best for yourself. Harmony Recovery Group believes in your future. Send a message to receive more information.