Are you struggling to take control over your eating habits? You might be eating too much or not eating enough. You might be getting sick when you eat or you may have another eating issue altogether. No matter what type of issue you have when it comes to eating, our team here at Harmony Recovery Center NC is here for you. We have an eating disorder treatment program that can help you to resolve or manage these issues.
Eating Disorder Symptoms
It is crucial that you are able to start having control over what you eat, how you eat and how much you eat. With this being said, it can be tough to resolve these types of issues on your own. The first thing that you may need to do is admit you have an eating disorder. If you have one or more of the following symptoms, you likely have an eating disorder:
- Talking a lot about the food you eat or don’t eat, your body shape, or your weight
- Gaining or losing a lot of weight quickly
- Consistently reducing the amount that you do eat
- Compulsively exercising or dieting
- Abusing diet pills, emetics, laxatives, or diuretics
- Binge eating
- Denying any eating problems, even when someone confronts you about it
- Hiding certain foods so people don’t see you have them
- Experiencing dry skin, dental issues, dizziness, heartburn, heart disease, or other health issues as a result of your eating issues
If you relate to any of these symptoms, we would like to help you. Please reach out to us to discuss your symptoms. We can create an individualized treatment plan for the eating disorder.
Eating Disorder and Addiction
Have you heard of a co-occurring disorder? A co-occurring disorder happens when someone has an addiction and a mental health disorder at the same time. For example, some people will abuse drugs or alcohol to cope with their eating disorder. If this is something you do, you may need treatment for a co-occurring disorder.
Eating Disorder Treatment Options
If you do have an eating disorder, you can receive many different types of treatments here at Harmony Recovery Center NC. Some of these treatments include:
- Inpatient or outpatient treatment program options
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy or dialectical behavioral therapy
- Group and individual therapy
- Nutritional guidance including meal planning
- Scheduled meals around others, so you can feel support when eating
- Getting help to make healthy, nutritional grocery lists
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders
- Other holistic treatments such as yoga and meditation
As you can see, we have various treatments that can help you to overcome or manage an eating disorder.
Start an Eating Disorder Treatment Program Today
Do you relate to the symptoms noted above? If so, you may have an eating disorder. Our team here at Harmony Recovery Center NC would like you to reach out to us. We believe our treatments can help you to overcome or manage an eating disorder.
Contact us today to start an eating disorder treatment program today.
We have staff ready to take your call. We’re here to listen. Right now.
We Accept Most Insurance Plans!
Reach out right now
We Treat People, Not Problems
Don’t wait any longer to demand the best for yourself. Harmony Recovery Group believes in your future. Send a message to receive more information.